Acne is a very common condition, especially in adolescence. It is caused by increased production of the skin's natural oils – known as sebum. It accumulates in hair follicle ducts and forms comedones, commonly known as blackheads, and small inflammatory pimples. RiparCover Camouflage effectively hides the light reddish/brown colouring of acne lesions. Even a small amount of the product will even out the skin tone. Importantly in cases of acne, RiparCover Camouflage is designed to let the skin breathe and is non-comedogenic, in other words it does not encourage the formation of blackheads. The fixative powder provides resistant and opaque coverage, counteracting the typical shiny, oily appearance of skin with acne.
1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise skin with RiparCaviar Gel Concentrate.
4. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
5. Apply a thin layer of RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker skin tones.
6. Finish with your usual makeup.
7. In the evening remove the camouflage with RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk or with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover Place a small amount on the face, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
8. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete skin regime by applying RiparEvergreen Acneage Purifying Emulsion.