1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the eye area.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise the eye area with RiparEvergreen Hydralift Eye Cream.
4. To hide less obvious dark circles, mix RiparCover Camouflage Creams RC1 and RC19. Alternatively, use Ripar Compact Concealer Makeup RS51 or RS52. To cover very dark circles, first apply RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC19, and then RC5. In both cases use fingers or a brush.
5. Apply a thin layer of Ripar Transparent Powder Makeup.
6. Complete with normal eye makeup.
7. In the evening, remove makeup with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the eye contour area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
8. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying RiparClear Hydralift Eye Contour Cream.