Stretch marks appear as whiteish or red lines of different lengths and thicknesses. A sign of permanent damage to the skin's natural collagen and elastin fibres, these marks result from stretching of the skin. This can happen during a period of rapid growth, such as in pregnancy, after weight gain or in puberty. RiparCover Camouflage can conceal these blemishes, which are otherwise hard to cover.
1. Moisturise the skin with RiparEvergreen Moisturising Body Emulsion.
2. Using a brush, cover red stretch marks (striae rubra) with RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC2 or RC3. For pearly-white stretch marks (striae albra) choose one of the darker RiparCover Camouflage creams. This will bring the colour closer to that of the rest of the complexion.
3. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
4. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones. Leave on for five minutes.
5. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
6. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
7. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
8. In the evening, remove the camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
9. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying RiparClear Elastising Body Cream.