Tattoos are permanent body-art that is a growing and fashionable trend. However, the number of requests for tattoo removal is also growing. Tattoos may be unwanted, are not appropriate for certain situations or there is a change in lifestyle. RiparCover Camouflage can easily cover even large, complex, dark or multicoloured tattoos.
1. Moisturise skin with RiparEvergreen Moisturising Body Emulsion
2. Apply RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC2 or RC3 to cover red tattoos and RC19 for black or blue tattoos. If the predominant colour is green, use RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC20. Depending on the size of the tattoo, use a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush.
3. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
4. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply a RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
5. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
6. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
7. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
8. In the evening, remove the camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
9. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying RiparClear Hydrating Body Emulsion.