Solar lentigo, otherwise known as senile or actinic keratosis, manifests as rounded brown spots on the face, décolleté area and/or the backs of the hands. Caused by an accumulation of melanin due to exposure to ultraviolet rays over time, they generally occur in older adults. For younger-looking skin, conceal these 'age spots' with RiparCover Camouflage which provides very effective and long-lasting coverage.
1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise the skin with RiparClear day cream SPF 30.
4. Cover the darker areas with RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC19, using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush.
5. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
6. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
7. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
8. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
9. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
10. If the imperfection is located on the face, complete with the usual makeup.
11. In the evening, remove camouflage with the special makeup remover RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
12. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying the appropriate RiparClear night cream.