Vitiligo is a pigmentation disorder that can occur at any age. It is characterised by lighter, unpigmented patches on the skin and mucosa, and is caused by inadequate production of melanin. RiparCover Camouflage provides excellent coverage, helping those with vitiligo live confidently with the condition.
1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise the skin with the appropriate Ripar cream for the skin type.
4. Darken lighter areas to bring them closer to the colour of the rest of the skin, using one of the darker RiparCover Camouflage Cream foundations. The most commonly used shades are RC6, RC9 and RC24. Depending on the size of the area, use a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush
5. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
6. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
7. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
8. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
9. Spray RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
10. If vitiligo is located on the face, complete with the usual makeup.
11. In the evening, remove camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
12. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying the appropriate RiparClear night cream.